Sometimes a simple picture is enough to give up everything, take a vacation and go explore the world. These people have probably the most wonderful profession in the world, their passion for travel and beautiful could be turned into a source of income. Their pictures are admired by million people, let’s look at each of them. Here is 15 most inspiring blogs travelers to discover and follow.
1. Kym Pham – itinerant architect, who began photographing the place and the city in which it happens. At the moment, she visited more than 70 countries and its army of fans is 100 thousand people. It uses the best equipment for their shooting.
2. Alex Strohl – French photographer. First of all he is known for his atmospheric photographs. All his pictures are authentic and blur the line between real life and fictional. His work has appeared in Vanity Fair magazine, and he was doing a photo shoot for famous people.
3. Jack Morris – British photographer. His photographs seem to be life itself. He is known in Instagram, and he is not afraid to share their skills, to reveal the secrets of their wonderful photos on your channel YouTube really, where he tells the photographers as well as what to do to get a gorgeous picture. Its main profile – is a direct and vivid portraits of people encountered on his way.
4. Emilie Ristevski describes herself as “a woman wandering around with a camera in hand.” Her photos from all over the world pass this or that country, if the city and posing subjects themselves, and the photographer just random counter.
5. Simone Bramante – Italian photographer. It is a well-known photographer and traveler, working with Christian Dior, Volvo, Lavazza and Pernod Ricard. His work is published Vogue US, Forbes, Huffington Post US, Repubblica, Wired Italy, BBC Travel, GQ Portugal, Glamour Spain and many others.
6. Jarrad Seng – Australian photographer and blogger. His travels discover the world in the most unexpected colors, pictures remain in the memory and understanding of landscapes and man changes.
7. Nicole Warne – Australian businesswoman, fashion blogger and traveler. In her photos, she shows it looks like one or another city if there is to connect the culture, landscape and fashion.
8. Jessica Stein – Photographer from Sydney. She mixes the beauty of the area with their images and refers to fashion travelers.
9. Eskil Digernes – Norwegian extreme-photographer. He lives and works on the edge, his photographs capture the spirit, because it literally turns the mountains to show the most beautiful picture of our planet.
10. BC Serna – photographer, the aim of which is, to show the good and positive from all parts of the world. He is a volunteer and activist, showing that good exists even in the most improbable circumstances and societies.
11. Shindy Chen – photographer, entrepreneur, writer, blogger, traveler. Her photographs are simple, understandable and close to everyone. She has a website where it tells how to safely travel around the world.
12. Lola Akinmade – photographer and writer from National Geographic. Her pictures are full of life as it is, but with a certain beauty.
13. Kirsten Alana. In the hands of this girl city becomes photogenic, she feels great color. Her photos are transferred to another world.
14. Helen Suk is a blogger from Toronto, talks about his travels and is a terrific blog.
15. Alexandra Baackes – American blogger who travels around the world. She left New York City and has since acquired a You-Tube channel and blog, in which she talks about her travels and discoveries.